1. How big are the tops?
The sizes of the tops are given in mm (in the product descriptions). Reference the bottom of this chart to see how those sizes convert to inches:
2. What sizes are the rings available in?
All basic rings are available in sizes ranging from 5 to 9.* Qudo is a German company, therefore the rings are sized using European sizing. Because of this, the sizes do not align exactly with US ring sizes. See the chart below to see how they correspond:
*The Basic Big Ring is also available in size 10. The Basic Small Ring is available in size 4.5.
3. How do I care for my Qudo Jewelry?
Tips & Tricks for using your Qudo Interchangeable Jewelry
- Firmly tighten the top everyday to prevent loss.
- The rubber ring must be clamped firmly between the top and the basic ring.
- Check when changing the top to see if the rubber ring is still present and intact. All tops will come with extra rubber rings.
Our jewelry will stay pretty longer if you:
- Store them in the original packaging.
- Store them separately. It is important to avoid contact with hard and/or sharp objects.
- Remove all items for sports and swimming. Please pay particular attention to the use of chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, creams, soaps, lotions, etc. This can affect the pH value of the skin and can lead to discoloration of leather and metal finishes and other elements used in our (and any!) jewelry.
All Qudo Interchangeable Jewelry has a 2 year warranty.